OMW offers a full range of business services to clients. Whether it is a small closely held partnership, family businesses or large corporation, or a limited liability company or non-profit organization, OMW is looking to work with you. The following are examples of some of the most common business formation services that OMW provides to its business clients:
- Structuring business entities, including corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies. Providing advice on tax and antitrust matters.
- Advising on employment matters, including duties of directors and corporate officers, employment and compensation agreements and employee benefits
- Advising on corporate governance issues
- Drafting and reviewing documents for real estate transactions including purchase and sale agreements, leases, and loan transactions
- Serving as a corporation’s registered agent and maintaining corporate records
- Assisting in shareholder matters, including drafting shareholder agreements, stock plans, stock issuance and transfers, stock redemption agreements and shareholder meetings
To meet clients’ needs and goals, OMW assists clients in choosing the most suitable legal structure. Clients benefit from experienced counseling regarding the advantages, disadvantages, and tax implications of various business structures, including corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and sole proprietorships.
Young and small businesses are assisted with defining a corporate structure, complying with local, state and federal filing requirements, and obtaining other business services. As its legal needs shift, growing companies are supported with the processing of financing transactions, development of strategic partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions.
OMW has experience helping larger businesses structure and plan for joint ventures and complex partnerships, address tax implications of such entities and negotiate complex agreements involving multiple parties.