Carrie helps her clients close complex commercial real estate, healthcare and business transactions and achieve fair results. She listens to her clients and brings a detail-oriented and practical approach to her practice of law. Carrie handles commercial real estate transactions, both inside and outside of healthcare, with extensive experience in office and equipment leasing, sales and acquisitions. Her healthcare practice includes representation of non-profit hospitals, public hospital districts, physicians and physician groups. In addition to her real estate work, Carrie counsels healthcare clients in areas including hospital/physician contracting, fraud and abuse (Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute), joint ventures and corporate practice of medicine. She uses her business experience to advise clients with regard to corporate formation, shareholder issues, the drafting and negotiating of operating agreements, asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements and other forms of business combinations, all with an eye toward helping her clients make informed business decisions.
Carrie, a Seattle native, graduated cum laude from the University of Washington with B.A.s in Business Administration and Psychology. She received her J.D. from the University of Washington School of Law in 1999 and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
Outside of work, Carrie enjoys being on the soccer pitch as a player and as a fan (usually with freezing toes) cheering on her kids. She also enjoys skiing, exploring the outdoors and spending time with her family and friends.
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- American Health Law Association
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law
- B.A., University of Washington
- Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys, Immediate Past President (2018-2019); President (2017-2018); President-Elect (2016-2017); Secretary and Treasurer (2015-2016); Board Member (2011-2015)
- National Charity League (2019-Current), Board Member (2020-Current), Volunteer
- St. Joseph School and Parish, Volunteer
- Recognized as a Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers, Real Estate Law, 2021
- Rising Star, “Washington Law and Politics,” 2005, 2006, 2008 and 2010