OMW understands that complaints of workplace misconduct need to be addressed promptly and thoroughly by an experienced investigator. Our attorneys have extensive experience investigating employees and work groups from a wide variety of backgrounds. Most of our investigators are licensed both as attorneys and as Private Investigators and are accustomed to conducting investigations in diverse workplaces, including businesses, medical and research facilities, state and local governmental agencies, courts, police and fire departments, public utilities, and public officials and their staffs.
OMW works with a variety of organizations and is highly experienced with supporting clients while navigating a range of regulatory requirements in the private and public sector.
Our private sector investigation work ranges from an online merchandise company with thousands of employees to technology startups and health care entities. In the public sector, we have conducted investigations for numerous counties and cities throughout Washington, as well as state agencies in areas such as public instruction, insurance, agriculture, corrections, and social and health services.
OMW attorneys also conduct investigations for educational institutions, including public universities, community colleges, and technical colleges throughout the state. Our attorneys' work for schools includes not only workplace investigations but also Title IX and other faculty and student misconduct cases.
- Best Practices Audits
- Bidding and Contracting Irregularities
- Bullying, Dishonesty, and Discrimination.
- Climate Assessments
- Conflicts of Interest
- Diversion of Business Opportunities
- Drug and Alcohol Misuse
- Employee Theft and Property Damage
- Ethics Violations and equal Pay Violations
- Failure to Hire or Promote
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Claims
- HIPAA Violations
- Hostile Work Environment, Workplace Violence, Harassment and Retaliation
- Misappropriation of Trade secrets
- Police Misconduct and research Misconduct
- Title IX Violations
- Unsafe Workplace Claims and Wage and Hour Claims
- Whistleblower Complaints