Adriana is an Associate in the firm’s Healthcare group, advising technology companies and healthcare providers on matters related to digital health, health information privacy and security, and a range of corporate transactions and regulatory issues. She graduated from the University of Washington School of Law where she served as an Executive Articles Editor of the Washington Law Review and President of the Student Health Law Organization. During law school, Adriana also had the opportunity to extern with the ACLU of Washington.
Prior to law school, she received a MSc. from Duke University and a B.A. from Macalester College with honors. Adriana speaks fluent Spanish and Portuguese.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- Washington Employment Lawyers Association
- QLaw Association of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington Association
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law
- MSc., Duke University
- B.A., Macalester College