Some of the most important banking and financial institutions rely on OMW to help them run smoothly and profitably. Our services keep clients moving forward by addressing issues banks have encountered for hundreds of years as well as the legal challenges of operating a cutting edge, high tech, 21st century financial institution.
Our attorneys help structure clients’ transactions, protect their interests in loan workout and collection matters, and negotiate contractual relationships. We perform due diligence investigations and negotiate on behalf of our clients. Some of our work includes:
- Representation of both borrowers and lenders in connection loans and loan modifications
- Representation of lenders in receiverships, bankruptcies, workouts, and insolvency proceedings of various type and description
- Finance for land development, construction, and purchase of commercial and industrial real estate
- Project finance where the amount borrowed pays for infrastructure and public services projects. These debts are re-paid with cash flow generated by the projects
- Asset-based lending
- Representing clients under investigation by outside agencies. We also perform internal investigations on clients’ behalf
OMW’s banking lawyers provide guidance to minimize risk, maximize profitability, and keep institutions in compliance with laws and regulations. We talk to clients about their goals, create and execute legal strategies to help them succeed.
If you are a bank or financial institution, you need a law firm you can trust to be part of your decision-making team to manage and resolve the legal challenges you face. We can provide you the legal services you require, completed in the most efficient manner possible. If you have a question about banking or finance law or need legal representation, contact OMW today.