Dave, a Member, concentrates his practice in the areas of purchase and sale of middle market and small businesses, venture capital transactions, and real estate acquisitions and sales. He has extensive experience in dealing with problems of corporate formation and structure, inter-shareholder issues and formation of limited liability companies, as well as software licensing. Dave uses his expertise to provide comprehensive advice to business owners and often heads a team of attorneys when assisting buyers and sellers of businesses in the negotiation and consummation of complex mergers and acquisitions.
Dave’s professional memberships and activities include membership in the Taxation Section of the American Bar Association, and the Taxation and Corporation and Business and Banking Sections of the Washington State Bar Association.
Dave received his B.A. in Political Science, cum laude, from the University of Washington in 1982. He received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center, cum laude, in 1986, where he was the recipient of the 1986 Sewell Key Award for excellence in the study of Federal Taxation.
- Washington State Bar Association (Taxation and Corporation, Business and Banking Sections)
- King County Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Business Section)
- J.D., Georgetown University Law School, cum laude, 1986
- B.A., University of Washington, Political Science, cum laude, 1982