Leslie’s practice emphasizes all aspects of taxation, including federal income, estate and gift, and state and local. His practice varies from planning tax-saving alternatives to defending taxpayers before both the IRS and the Washington Department of Revenue. His practice also emphasizes advising startup businesses, real estate sales and acquisitions, business structuring, including corporate, partnership and limited liability company formations and mergers and acquisitions. His work involves a variety of clientele, ranging from individuals to closely held corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies to Fortune 500 and multinational companies.
Leslie is a Distinguished Adjunct Professor in Golden Gate University’s Graduate Tax Program and has frequently lectured on a variety of tax and business planning issues.
Leslie is a Certified Public Accountant, has a Master of Laws in Taxation (LL.M.) from New York University, is an active member of the Washington Society of CPAs, the Washington State Bar, the Oregon State Bar and the Seattle Estate Planning Council. He is a member of the Taxation Sections of the Washington State Bar, Oregon State Bar and American Bar Associations.
Leslie was born in Portland, Oregon in 1964. He received a B.S.B.A. in accounting from Walla Walla College in 1987, a J.D. from the University of Oregon in 1991 and an LL.M. in Taxation from New York University in 1992.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Washington Society of CPAs
- LL.M., New York University, Taxation
- J.D., University of Oregon School of Law
- B.S., B.A., Walla Walla College
- Distinguished Adjunct Professor Golden Gate University M.S. Taxation Program: Tax Research and Decision Making S Corporations and LLCs and Taxation of Partners and Partnerships
- Seattle Estate Planning Council, 2005, Chair of LLCs, LLPs & S Corporations: Selected Issues and Opportunities
- WSCPA - IRS Joint Continuing Professional Education