Maddie works primarily with clients in the healthcare industry and is well-versed in issues including health information privacy and technology, healthcare affiliations, charity care, quality and peer review activity, and certificate of need law. She regularly advises clients on business transactions of all types and a variety of regulatory compliance matters. Maddie also handles insurance coverage matters for clients in and outside the healthcare industry. Whatever the issue, Maddie can be trusted to provide thoughtful advice and effective advocacy.
Before joining Ogden Murphy Wallace, Maddie clerked for Judge Mary Kay Becker of the Washington State Court of Appeals, Division One.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- American Health Law Association
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law
- B.A., Boston College
- WSBA Health Law Section, Executive Committee Member (2020-present)
Co-Presenter, Negotiating Health IT Contracts: Risks, Opportunities, and Other Considerations for Health Care Organizations. WSBA Health Law Section, September 2022.