Maddie cares about what matters to her clients and values opportunities to deliver optimal solutions that fit their needs. Maddie works primarily with clients in the healthcare industry and is well-versed in issues including health information privacy and technology, certificates of need, quality and peer review activity, and contracting and business growth. Maddie also works with policyholders and insurers both within and outside the healthcare industry on a variety of insurance coverage matters. Whatever the issue, Maddie can be trusted to provide thoughtful advice and effective advocacy.
Before joining Ogden Murphy Wallace, Maddie clerked for Judge Mary Kay Becker of the Washington State Court of Appeals, Division One, where she worked on a variety of civil and criminal suits.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- American Health Law Association
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law
- B.A., Boston College
- WSBA Health Law Section, Executive Committee Member (2020-present)