Adam is a member of OMW’s Health Law, Business, and Litigation Groups. Adam’s practice focuses on transactions and litigation related to hospitals, long term care facilities, long term care hospitals, physician groups, and other health care providers. He has significant experience representing clients in hospital-physician joint ventures and contracting, corporate compliance program development and maintenance, OIG corporate integrity agreement compliance, real estate transactions, responding to government investigations and False Claims Act matters, Stark and Anti-Kickback Statute compliance, employment matters, surgery center development, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement issues, licensing, certificate of need, and matters related to tax-exempt organizations. Adam frequently speaks and writes on topics related to fraud and abuse investigations and healthcare transactions.
In addition to his health law practice, Adam is a NFL Player Agent and has negotiated several NFL Player Contracts as a contract advisor certified by the NFL Players Association.
Adam has been selected to the Washington Super Lawyers list by Super Lawyers in multiple years since 2004. He received his B.A. in Economics from Boston University in 1990 and his J.D., cum laude, from Seattle University School of Law in 1995. Court for the Western and Eastern Districts of Washington, and the U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit.
- Washington State Bar Association, Member (Health Law Section)
- NFL Players Association
- American Health Law Association, Member
- Washington State Society of Health Care Attorneys, Member
- King County Bar Association, Member
- Rotary Club of Bellevue
- LL.M., Loyola Chicago University School of Law
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law
- B.A., Boston University
- Certified Contract Advisor, NFL Players Association
- Bellevue Rotary Club - Member
- KidsQuest Children's Museum - Member, Board of Directors