We represent landlords, tenants, and property managers in all aspects of real property leasing. We draft, review, and negotiate: ground leases of raw land and build-to-suits; leases and subleases of single and multi-tenant office and retail buildings, and leases involving industrial and multifamily residential and mixed use property. These leases can include purchase options and involve gross rent, triple net or expense stop/base year rent and creative rent escalation provisions.
We also advise owners and managers about tax and other laws that impact income producing property, day-to-day management, insurance claims, and resolving landlord-tenant disputes (including unlawful detainer eviction actions).
Our recent and current leasing transaction representation includes the following matters:
- National property management company’s ongoing leasing of office space in its 300,000 square foot high-tech building in Mukilteo, Washington;
- Owner’s ongoing leasing of space in its 140,000 square foot high rise office building in Bellevue, Washington;
- Family corporation owner leasing of a 150,000 square foot industrial property in south Seattle, Washington;
- Water district owner leasing of cellular telephone sites on water tower in Seattle, Washington;
- Owner leasing of propane gas storage and delivery facility in Longview, Washington;
- Owner leasing of space in a 10,500 square foot retail strip mall in Mukilteo, Washington;
- Owner leasing of commercial and residential units in mixed use condominium project in Ketchum, Idaho;
- National restaurant chain tenant in leasing of numerous in-line sites and ground leasing and constructing restaurants in Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Montana, and Idaho;
- Tenant leasing of an 18,000 square foot high rise office space in Seattle, Washington;
- National fast-food restaurant chain tenant in ground leasing and leasing of build-to-suit restaurants in Washington;
- Subtenant subleasing of a 17,000 square foot office and light industrial space in Issaquah, Washington;
- Nonprofit charitable tenant leasing of 54,000 square foot retail store and distribution facility in Seattle, Washington;
- Tenant lease with option to purchase $2,000,000 eighteen acre industrial waterfront property in Everett, Washington;
- Developer ground lease of 57 acres from Indian tribe for construction of build-to-suit casino and hotel.