We advise borrowers and private and institutional lenders in all aspects of real estate finance, including refinance, seller financing, loan assumptions, conduit loans, and direct Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loans. We draft, review, and negotiate loan documents and provide legal opinions. We also have experience in loan workouts and judicial and non-judicial foreclosure.
Our recent financing matters including representation of the following:
- Borrower in a $200,000,000 construction loan for a casino on Indian land;
- Out-of-state borrower in a $30,000,000 simultaneous refinance of four hotels located in Washington and Oregon;
- Borrower in a $17,500,000 refinance loan for a high-rise office building in Bellevue, Washington;
- Individual borrower in simultaneous $5,000,000 conduit loan refinance of four mobile home parks located throughout Washington;
- Out-of-state limited partnership borrower in a $13,000,000 Fannie Mae DUS loan refinance of apartment complex in Bellevue, Washington;
- Purchaser of Seattle, Washington and Portland, Oregon hotels, with subsequent lease-back and refinance through mortgage-backed securities;
- Owner in Section 1031 tax-deferred exchange of a $16,250,000 apartment building and acquisition of a $22,300,000 business park with conduit loan financing;
- Private lender in a $6,000,000 refinance loan for television station building in Seattle, Washington;
- Private lender in a $6,500,000 construction loan to developer of hotel in Everett, Washington.