Congratulations to the nine attorneys from Ogden Murphy Wallace have been named to the Washington Super Lawyers list, and another five were named to the Washington Rising Stars list
The annually published Super Lawyers list recognizes outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Only the top five percent of attorneys in Washington are selected. The Rising Stars list recognizes only the top 2.5 percent of attorneys who either are under the age of 40 or have practiced for 10 years or less.
The Ogden Murphy Wallace attorneys to have received recognition this year are:
2020 Washington Super Lawyers:
- Donald W. Black, Healthcare
- Geoff Bridgman, Business Litigation
- Teresa R. Byers, Estate Planning
- Paul J. Dayton, Business Litigation
- Mary Re Knack, Healthcare
- William F. Malaier, Creditor Debtor Rights
- Andrew W. Maron, Construction Litigation
- Scott M. Missall, Land Use
- Athan E. Tramountanas, Construction Litigation
2020 Washington Rising Stars:
- Brian S. Epley, Environmental Litigation
- Daniel P. Kenny, Municipal
- Casey F. Moriarty, Healthcare
- Daniel Shickich, General Litigation
- Elana R. Zana, Healthcare
Ogden Murphy Wallace is recognized as a leading multi-specialty law firm in the Pacific Northwest region and strives to provide exceptional legal services to commercial, municipal, and individual entities. To learn more about our firm and the services we offer, please visit www.omwlaw.com.
Contact: Joy Cho, Marketing Communications, 206.447.7000 or email@example.com.