Geoff is the Managing Member of Ogden Murphy Wallace and former Practice Chair of the litigation group. When representing his client’s legal challenges, Geoff takes them head on with tenacity striving to meet the highest of standards. He is adept at finding creative and practical solutions for complex problems. His litigation practice focuses on complex matters such as insurance, products liability, breach of warranty, contract interpretation, and construction claims. In general litigation matters, Geoff is experienced in all aspects of litigation including discovery, motions, mediation, other forms of ADR, and trial. He has been admitted pro hac vice in courts throughout the country, including Texas, California and Virginia.
Geoff received a B.A. in Philosophy, magna cum laude, from Central Washington University and his J.D., summa cum laude, from Seattle University School of Law. Geoff joined Ogden Murphy Wallace upon graduation, over twenty five years ago.
When Geoff is not in the office practicing law, he enjoys reading, talking and researching all things history. His love for all things history can be attributed to his father, who was a history professor at the University of Washington for over 40 years.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law
- B.A., Central Washington University, Philosophy
- Regarding Business Interruption due to COVID-19 – Insurance Geoff Bridgman, M. Re Knack, Drew Pearsall, and Daniel Shickich 03/23/2020
- Ninth Circuit Dismisses $9 Million Claim Against Insurer That Refused to Cover Tongue Piercing Causing “Flesh Eating Bacteria” Geoffrey J. M. Bridgman 06/15/2011 General
- Construction Contract Notice, Protest and Claim Requirements Geoffrey J. M. Bridgman 08/04/2006 Municipal Case Reports
- Recognized as a Washington "Super Lawyer" by Super Lawyers Magazine, 2020
- Recognized as a Washington "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers Magazine, 2001, 2006