Congratulations to the eleven attorneys from Ogden Murphy Wallace who have been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America and one attorney who was named to The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch for the year 2022.
The annually publication The Best Lawyers in America is based on surveys conducted by the globally renowned, peer reviewed publication Best Lawyers.
The Best Lawyers in America is determined by reviews from fellow lawyers. For more than three decades, Best Lawyers has been a source of reliable and well-known legal referrals by both clients and lawyers alike.
The Ogden Murphy Wallace attorneys to have received recognition for 2022 are:
The Best Lawyers in America (2022 Edition):
- Donald Black — Health Care Law
- Geoff Bridgman — Commercial Litigation
- Teresa Byers — Litigation - Trusts and Estates, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- James Haney — Litigation - Land Use and Zoning, Municipal Law
- J. Zachary Lell — Municipal Law
- Kari Lester — Commercial Litigation
- William F. Malaier, Jr. — Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Kari Sand — Municipal Law
- Jennifer Sanscrainte — Environmental Law, Real Estate Law
- David Schoolcraft — Health Care Law
- Karen Sutherland — Employment Law – Management
The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch (2022 Edition):
- Daniel Shickich — Commercial Litigation
Ogden Murphy Wallace is recognized as a leading multi-specialty law firm in the Pacific Northwest region and strives to provide exceptional legal services to commercial, municipal, and individual entities. To learn more about our firm and the services we offer, please visit www.omwlaw.com.
Contact: Joy Cho, Marketing Communications, 206.447.7000 or email@example.com.