Congratulations to the firm’s eight attorneys who have been named on the Washington Super Lawyers list and another three who were named on the Washington Rising Stars list.
The annually published Super Lawyers list recognizes outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Only the top five percent of attorneys in Washington are selected. The Rising Stars list recognizes only the top 2.5 percent of attorneys who are either under the age of 40 or have practiced for 10 years or less.
The Ogden Murphy Wallace attorneys who have been recognized this year are as follows:
2021 Washington Super Lawyers:
- Donald Black, Health Care
- Geoff Bridgman, Business Litigation
- Teresa Byers, Estate & Probate
- Paul Dayton, Business Litigation
- Mary Re Knack, Health Care
- William F. Malaier, Creditor Debtor Rights
- Scott Missall, State/Local/Municipal
- Athan Tramountanas, Construction Litigation
2021 Washington Rising Stars:
- Daniel Kenny, State/Local/Municipal
- Casey Moriarty, Health Care
- Daniel Shickich, General Litigation
Ogden Murphy Wallace is recognized as a leading multi-specialty law firm in the Pacific Northwest region and strives to provide exceptional legal services to commercial, municipal, and individual entities. To learn more about our firm and the services we offer, please visit www.omwlaw.com.
Contact: Joy Cho, Marketing Communications, 206.447.7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.