The Apple Valley Human Resources Association presents the Employment Law Summit 2022.
With ever changing laws, regulations and restrictions, 2023 will continue to bring change around Employment Laws. Join OMW's Erin McCool as she presents at the Employment Law Summit - 2022 | Apple Valley Human Resource Association (shrm.org)
Erin McCool will review upcoming changes in Employment Law listed below and answer questions on how these changes will impact your business
- Overview of significant legislation introduced in the 2022 legislative session
- Highlight what bills are on the horizon in the 2023 session
- Pay Transparency
- Impact of the Dobbs decision
- What HR can expect in 2023
Kara Craig, Employment Attorney at Vigilant Law Group will provide strategic day-to-day advice on Managing Mental Illness at Work.
- Capture the attention and buy-in of management regarding the liability and impact of mental health issues at work
- Identify the signs of a mental health issue, including behavior, appearance, and comments from others
- Ask mental health questions that are narrow, purposeful, and legal
- Apply a checklist approach to a fluid and meaningful interactive process
- Examine complex, real-life mental health issues using the best practices provided and the most effective agency resources available today.
Join in person or by Zoom, Thursday, December 8, 2022. Find out more about this event and register here.