Aaron Harris’ practice focuses on real estate, business and estate litigation. He also advises individuals and businesses on real estate acquisitions and divestitures, covenants, and property rights. Aaron has years of experience representing agencies and businesses dealing in real property. He has also served as an arbitrator on numerous occasions. Prior to joining Ogden Murphy Wallace, PLLC, Aaron was a Partner for six years at Johnson, Gaukroger, Smith & Marchant P.S. in Wenatchee, Washington.
Aaron is undeterred by difficult and complex problems. He is accustomed and dedicated to finding pragmatic solutions that serve the best interest of his clients. He works to understand his clients concerns and objectives, encouraging collaborative relationships to achieve positive results.
Aaron proudly served in both the United States Navy and the United States Army. He and his wife, Barbara, enjoyed raising their children in the Wenatchee Valley. In his free time, you will find him reading, hiking the nearby trails or exercising at the local gym. He also enjoys occasionally playing the piano.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Chelan-Douglas County Bar Association
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- J.D., Gonzaga University
- B.A, University of Washington
- Guest Columnist, Wenatchee Valley Business World.
- Speaker, Estate Planning. Various Venues
- Seminar Speaker, Construction Law. NCW Builders Association.
- Prior contributing member, Gonzaga Journal of International Law.
Professional and Community Activities
- Wenatchee Valley Symphony Orchestra Board of Directors - Member
- Wenatchee North Rotary Club - Member
- Numerica Performing Arts Center Board of Directors - Former Member