Geoff is the Managing Member of Ogden Murphy Wallace, P.L.L.C. His practice focuses on complex litigation such as insurance, products liability, breach of warranty, contract interpretation, and construction claims. Geoff’s practice also includes general litigation matters for a variety of clients and he is experienced in all aspects of litigation including discovery, motions, mediation, other forms of ADR, and trial. He has been admitted pro hac vice in courts throughout the country including Texas, California and Virginia.
Geoff received a B.A. in Philosophy, magna cum laude, from Central Washington University in 1988 and his J.D., summa cum laude, from Seattle University School of Law in 1995. He joined Ogden Murphy Wallace upon graduation.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, summa cum laude, 1995
- B.A., Central Washington University, Philosophy, magna cum laude, 1988
Regarding Business Interruption due to COVID-19 – InsuranceGeoff Bridgman, M. Re Knack, Drew Pearsall, and Daniel Shickich03/23/2020
Ninth Circuit Dismisses $9 Million Claim Against Insurer That Refused to Cover Tongue Piercing Causing “Flesh Eating Bacteria”Geoffrey J. M. Bridgman06/15/2011General
Construction Contract Notice, Protest and Claim RequirementsGeoffrey J. M. Bridgman08/04/2006Municipal Case Reports