Jennifer has significant experience counseling employers on all aspects of the employment relationship, including issues related to employment contracts, non-competes, performance management, leave and disability laws, allegations of discrimination and harassment, independent contractors, wage and hour laws, traditional labor law, and workplace trainings and policies. As a former senior in-house counsel to healthcare and corporate clients, Jennifer is skilled at minimizing legal risk while accomplishing business objectives. Jennifer has successfully tried employment law cases before juries in Washington federal and state courts.
Jennifer earned her J.D. at the University of Minnesota, where she graduated cum laude. In law school, she was the managing editor of the Minnesota Law Review. She earned her B.A. at the University of Washington.
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association, Labor & Employment Law Section
- Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- American Health Law Association
- J.D., University of Minnesota
- B.A., University of Washington
- YWCA, Seattle|King|Snohomish, Development Committee, 2013-2015
- Powerful Voices, Board of Directors 2006-2010 (Board President 2009-2010)
- Legal Voice, Volunteer Attorney, 2005-2008
- Northwest Immigrant Rights Project, Volunteer Attorney, 2005-2008
- Rising Star in Employment Litigation, Washington Law & Politics, 2011-2014