Jennifer has significant experience counseling employers on all aspects of the employment relationship, including issues related to employment contracts, non-competes, performance management, leave and disability laws, allegations of discrimination and harassment, independent contractors, wage and hour laws, and workplace trainings and policies. As a former senior in-house counsel to healthcare and corporate clients, Jennifer is skilled at finding pragmatic solutions for her clients that minimize legal risk and accomplish business objectives. Jennifer has also successfully tried employment law cases before juries in Washington federal and state court.
Jennifer earned her J.D. at the University of Minnesota, where she graduated cum laude. In law school, she was the managing editor of the Minnesota Law Review. She earned her B.A. at the University of Washington.
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association, Labor & Employment Law Section
- Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- J.D., University of Minnesota
- B.A., University of Washington
- YWCA, Seattle|King|Snohomish, Development Committee, 2013-2015
- Powerful Voices, Board of Directors 2006-2010 (Board President 2009-2010)
- Legal Voice, Volunteer Attorney, 2005-2008
- Northwest Immigrant Rights Project, Volunteer Attorney, 2005-2008
- Rising Star in Employment Litigation, Washington Law & Politics, 2011-2014