Dana L. Kenny is a member of the firm’s Business practice group with a practice focusing on healthcare. She represents hospitals, physician groups and other health care organizations in transactional and regulatory matters. Her practice also includes advising colleges and universities regarding matters related to healthcare and clinical affiliations. Dana is licensed to practice in Washington and Oregon and is a member of the King County and Washington State Bar Associations, the Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys and the American Health Lawyers Association.
Dana received her bachelor’s degree, magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, from the University of Washington. She also received her law degree and a Master of Arts degree in medical history and ethics from the University of Washington.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 1995
- M.A., University of Washington, medical history and ethics, 1996
- B.A., University of Washington, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Philosophy, 1992
Professional and Community Activities
- Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys: Board of Directors; Past President
- Mortar Board/Tolo Association, past board of directors member
- Seattle Infant Development Center and Preschool, past board of directors member