Anthony Halbeisen focuses on providing regulatory compliance and transactional advice on a range of health care and corporate issues including health information privacy and security compliance, provider and hospital contracting, strategic affiliations, as well as Medicare and Medicaid compliance.
Anthony brings a unique perspective to Ogden Murphy Wallace after honing his legal skills in both private sector and non-profit roles. Prior to joining the firm, he was Associate Counsel at Community Health Plan of Washington, where he oversaw legal and regulatory transactions of the health plan and provided senior leadership with legal and strategic advice. He also worked at DaVita HealthCare Partners, focusing on Certificate of Need Initiatives.
Anthony received his law degree from the Seattle University School of Law and received a B.S. in Physical Therapy from the University of Toledo. During law school, he served as an extern with MultiCare Health System and The Allen Institute for Brain Science. Before entering law school, Anthony developed a strong background in the health care industry and gained hands-on health care experience working as a physical therapist in both large health care systems and private clinic settings.
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2012
- B.S., University of Toledo, 1995
- Part 2 Rule Update Modernizes SUD Record Disclosure Regulations
- Healthcare Mobile Device Encryption: Is It Required?
- Failure to Provide Communication Aid Costs Hospital $20K