Tim is an associate in the Litigation Practice Group, which offers a full range of litigation and business services. Those services include real estate purchase and sale, lease negotiation, partnership/corporation formation, loan transactions, employment matters, and more.
Tim’s practice also encompasses all aspects of litigation from pre-suit negotiation, through trial and appeal. Tim represents both plaintiffs and defendants. He has taken several jury trials to verdict as first-chair defense counsel in superior and district courts across Washington. He has argued at hundreds of motion hearings, arbitrations and mediations. He is licensed in State and Federal court and has argued in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Before entering private practice Tim worked as a law clerk to Judge Laurel Siddoway in the Washington Court of Appeals.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Author, Washington Civil Procedure Deskbook, Chapter 57 – Declaratory Judgments
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Washington, B.A.
- Mentor, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Puget Sound
- Synod Counsel, NW Washington Synod - Evangelical Lutheran Church of America
- U40 Committee, Broadmoor Golf Club