Christal is an associate in the firm’s business practice group. Her practice focuses on business transactions with an emphasis on business formation, governance, and acquisitions.
Christal is originally from Arizona and received her undergraduate degree, summa cum laude, from the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University. Christal then moved to Washington to attend the University of Washington School of Law. After graduating, Christal clerked for the Honorable Ronald E. Cox (ret.) at the Washington State Court of Appeals, Division One. Prior to joining OMW, Christal worked as a business transactions associate in a Tacoma law firm.
Outside the office, Christal enjoys yoga, cycling, traveling, clam digging, and exploring different restaurants. She also loves spending time with her friends and family, including her cat.
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Loren Miller Bar Association
- Asian Bar Association of Washington
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2015
- B.S., W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University, 2010
- Washington Women Lawyers — State Board Member (present)
- Palmer Scholars — Board Member and Mentor (2018-present)