Kait is a member of the firms real estate, litigation and municipal practice areas. While in law school, Kait focused on issues of environmental law, water law, and Indian law and chose work experiences that explored these areas. Specifically, she was a summer clerk for Mentor Law Group and an extern with Earthjustice’s Northwest Office.
Kait received a B.A. in International Relations and French from Eastern Washington University and her J.D. from Seattle University School of Law in 2018.
- American Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Chelan-Douglas County Bar Association
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2018
- B.A., Eastern Washington University, International Relations and French, 2013
- Addressing the Prior Appropriation Doctrine in the Shadow of Climate Change and the Paris Climate Agreement