Chuck Zimmerman, a Member, heads the firm’s Wenatchee office Litigation and Municipal practice areas. His litigation practice includes representation of plaintiffs and defendants in personal injury and employment matters, construction claims, land use matters, and insurance defense. His municipal practice involves the representation of several cities, a sewer district, a two-county transit authority, a two-county health district, and a public hospital district. Chuck represents the firm’s governmental entity and private clients on matters involving growth management, planning, zoning, subdivision, condemnation, public hearings, annexations, contracts, construction, public bidding, and employment law.
Chuck has been a featured speaker at seminars and workshops sponsored by the Washington State Association of Municipal Attorneys, Association of Washington Cities and the Washington State Department of Community Development. He has served as president of both the Washington State Association of Municipal Attorneys and the Chelan-Douglas Bar Association. Chuck has previously served as President of the Board of Directors of the Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce, the Wenatchee Valley YMCA, and the Wenatchee Golf and Country Club.
Born in 1957, Chuck was raised in Centralia, Washington. He earned his B.A. in Business Administration, cum laude, from Washington State University in 1980 and his J.D. from the University of Puget Sound School of Law in 1983.
- Land Use and Water,
- Employment & Labor,
- Real Estate,
- Land Use and Development,
- Chelan-Douglas County Bar Association
- Washington State Association of Municipal Attorneys
- Washington State Bar Association
- J.D., University of Puget Sound Law School, 1983
- B.A., Washington State University, Business, cum laude, 1980
Professional and Community Activities
- Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors - Past President
- Wenatchee Golf and Country Club Board of Directors - Past President
- Wenatchee Valley YMCA Board of Directors - Past President
- Washington State Association of Municipal Attorneys - Past President
- Washington State Apple Blossom Festival - Past Board Member
- Wenatchee Central Lions Club - Past Board Member
- Court of Appeals issues Decision in Kitsap County Prosecuting Attorneys Guild v. Kitsap County
- Making Ends Meet in Difficult Economic Times — Evaluate Utility Rates