Braden is an attorney in the firm’s Wenatchee Office where he focuses on Transactional and Municipal practice areas. Prior to joining Ogden Murphy Wallace, Braden worked at a regional accounting firm performing tax studies for mid-sized companies on research and development tax credits and spent time as a solo practitioner in the areas of estate and business planning and tax controversy. While in law school, he was an extern with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Division of Enforcement and the IRS Office of Chief Counsel. He also spent time in the Federal Tax and Legislative Advocacy Clinics at the University of Washington. Braden’s practice focuses primarily on business and real estate transactions, estate planning, and tax as well as a range of municipal and general litigation issues.
Braden received his B.A. in Philosophy from Brigham Young University in 2012 and his J.D. and LL.M. in Taxation from the University of Washington in 2016.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Chelan-Douglas County Bar Association
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington
- United States Tax Court
- LL.M. in Taxation, University of Washington, 2016
- J.D., University of Washington, 2016
- B.A., Brigham Young University, Philosophy, 2012