Aaron Harris’ practice focuses primarily on real estate, business law, estate planning, municipal law, and litigation. Prior to joining Ogden Murphy Wallace, PLLC, Aaron was a Partner for six years at Johnson, Gaukroger, Smith & Marchant P.S. in Wenatchee, Washington.
Aaron’s practice emphasizes many facets of real estate transactions, including assisting clients with acquisitions and divestitures, easements, licenses and covenants. He has experience representing housing agencies in North Central Washington and resolving landlord and tenant conflicts. In addition, Aaron assists clients with determining the appropriate choice of entity for businesses and drafts various business agreements including shareholder, operating, redemption and dissolution agreements. He also assists clients with wealth transfer objectives and formulates wills, codicils, trusts and facilitates the implementation of the client’s estate plan. Aaron handles all aspects of litigation involving real estate, business, and estate and trust disputes. He has served as an arbitrator in various cases including real estate, personal injury and estate and trust matters.
Aaron has been a featured speaker on estate planning, construction law and a guest columnist for Wenatchee Valley Business World. He was also a contributing member of Gonzaga Journal of International Law. He is active in the Wenatchee Valley where he has volunteered on many projects, including being a former board member of the Numerica Performing Arts Center, current Columbia Heights Homeowners Association Vice President and is a member of the Wenatchee North Rotary Club. Aaron is a member of the Chelan-Douglas County Bar Association, Washington State Bar Association, and United States District Court, Eastern District of Washington.
Aaron graduated with a B.A. degree in Psychology from the University of Washington, and received his J.D. from Gonzaga University, graduating cum laude.
Aaron is also a proud veteran of the United States Navy and United States Army.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Chelan-Douglas County Bar Association
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- J.D., Gonzaga University, cum laude, 2005
- B.A, University of Washington, Psychology, 2001
Professional and Community Activities
- Numerica Performing Arts Center Board of Directors - Former Member
- Columbia Heights Homeowners Association - Vice President
- Wenatchee North Rotary Club - Member
- Guest Columnist for Wenatchee Valley Business World
- Estate Planning Speaker - Various Venues
- NCW Builders Association Seminar Speaker on Construction Law