Sam Barnes is an associate in the firm’s tax and business practice groups. Sam’s tax practice emphasizes state and local matters. Sam also has experience dealing with federal and estate and gift issues. Prior to joining OMW, Sam was an associate with an international tax firm.
Sam received a B.A. in Accounting in 2012 from the University of Washington Foster School of Business. He received his law degree in 2015 from the University of Washington School of Law. In addition to being licensed as an attorney, Sam is also a Certified Public Accountant.
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Society of CPAs
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2015
- B.A., University of Washington Foster School of Business, Accounting, 2012
Professional and Community Activities
- Boy Scouts of America Chief Seattle Council - Committee Member
- Seattle Tennis Club - Finance Committee Member