Emily is a member of the firm’s Municipal and telecommunications practice areas, with an emphasis on land use issues. Prior to joining Ogden Murphy Wallace, Emily worked for a local land use law firm. While in law school, she was an extern with the Seattle City Attorney’s Office in the Land Use Group and was a summer associate for Short Cressman Burgess. Emily’s practice focuses on permitting, entitlements and enforcement actions, administrative hearings, negotiating franchises and leases, as well as a full range of municipal issues including public law and procedure, management and operational issues, and related litigation.
Emily received a B.S. in Political Science from the University of Oregon in 2012 and her J.D. from Seattle University School of Law in 2017.
- American Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Commercial Real Estate Women "CREW"
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2017
- B.S., University of Oregon, Political Science, 2012
- Co-Presenter, "FCC New Small Cell Order & What It Means for Washington Cities," OMW Webinar, October 2018