Carrie Soli is a member in the firm’s business and healthcare practice groups, where she focuses on general business and corporate matters, healthcare and real estate. Carrie assists clients in the preparation and negotiation of contracts and counsels companies in areas including mergers and acquisitions, choice of entity, corporate formation and governance, real estate transactions and liquor licensing. Her healthcare practice includes representation of non-profit hospitals, public hospital districts, physicians and physician groups. Carrie represents healthcare clients involving matters such as Medicare compliance, fraud and abuse (Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute), hospital/physician contracting, physician compensation, equipment and office leasing and joint ventures.
Carrie is a member of the Washington State Bar Association, the King County Bar Association, the Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys, and the American Health Lawyers Association.
Carrie, a Seattle native, graduated cum laude in 1995 from the University of Washington with B.A. in Business Administration and Psychology. She received her J.D. from the University of Washington School of Law in 1999 and is a member of Phi Beta Kappa. She was named to the Washington Rising Stars list by Super Lawyers magazine in 2005, 2006, 2008 and 2010.
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 1999
- B.A., University of Washington, cum laude, 1995
Professional and Community Activities
- Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys: President (2017-Present); President-Elect (2016-2017); Secretary and Treasurer (2015-2016); Board Member (2011-2015)
- OIG Updates its Special Advisory Bulletin on the Effect of Exclusion from Participation in Federal Health Care Programs
- HIPAA Final Rules Eliminates Covered Entities’ Discretion to Comply with Individuals’ Requests for Restriction of PHI Disclosure in Certain Cases
- The Nuts and Bolts of Determining Shared Savings and Losses for ACOs
- DOH Policy Statement on PET/CT Certification Requirements
- Legislative Changes Affecting Shareholder Consents